Monday, September 21, 2009

A 100 "Downs" and a handful of "Ups" - February 2009

The past one year had been really tough for me. Although things on the work front were going really good, we were going though a very tough family life. The family was in a huge debt trap and we had to sacrifice a lot of things to get the family out of it. I don't want to get into the details but all I can say is that whatever happened to us should not happen to even one of our worst enemies.

There were times when i felt dejected, always having a fear that the end is near. Naturally, my behavior had changed a lot. I always had these negative vibes. I became very pessimistic, narrow minded with a belief that everyone in this world is alive just to hurt me including the almighty god. I shared these things with 2 of my close friends who stood by me and its only because of them I'm alive. Its only because of them I decided not to crib anymore as its of no use. The only thing is that we have to find a solution to these problems and then things would improve. Perhaps I should have realized these things myself, but due to some reasons only my friends were able to convince me. All said and done, Life goes on.. There may be a 100 "Downs" as compared to a handful of "Ups" in life!! Thats what I believe in NOW and thats what it is....

1 comment:

  1. heyy life is lik dat, sometimes things go wrong in life, v often y me?? n those r da times wen ya close frens, da ones who really care abt u, shake u out of da chaos,gv ya clarity 2 c things as they r!!!

    ReplyDelete